Far Infrared Sauna Therapy for Fibroid Tumors!
Uterine fibroids are the most common neoplasms of the female pelvis. These benign tumors are generally oval in shape and often highly vascular. On MR imaging exams, uterine fibroids are easily identifiable. They occur in women of reproductive age and can cause a variety of problems generally described as either bleeding or mass effects from the fibroid.
We are postulating that far Infrared Sauna paired with interstitial & steaming of the uterus will shrink the benign tumors.
WHAT ARE FIBROIDS
Fibroid, uterine fibroid, tumor, fibroid tumor, growth, leiomyoma, fibroma, and fibromyoma: diﬀerent names for a condition that may aﬀect as many as 80% of women. Fibroids are non-cancerous growths or tumors of the uterus that arise from the muscle cells that form the walls of the womb. They can be as small as a pea or as large as a watermelon. Though it affects so many, little research is being done on the cause and prevention of this huge problem. Conventional medicine unfortunately, directs almost all of its attention and resources at treating fibroids and their symptoms after they become problematic. Commonly, women with small fibroids are told by their doctors ‘lets watch them until they get bigger’ . This is absurd…
a small fibroid is a signal from your body that something is going wrong.
Listen to your body.
Practice prevention. But if we must attempt a cure, go the natural route by changing your lifestyle. You may just tackle more than just the fibroids.
• Although as many as 4 out of every 5 women have them, only about 25% of women have fibroids that cause troublesome symptoms. Most fibroids remain small and cause no obvious problems. However, their very presence is a dangerous sign that should not be ignored. When they create symptoms, this usually starts after age 30. Unfortunately, many younger women are now being aﬄicted with severe symptoms and end up losing their wombs.
• Black women who adopt a western diet and lifestyle are twice as likely as White or Asian women to have fibroids. Black women have multiple, larger and more troublesome fibroids.
• Each fibroid is derived from a single cell in the wall of the womb that begins to multiply abnormally. Research indicates that changes in a woman’s hormonal balance influence the development of fibroids. Excess of the hormone estrogen and/or lack of the hormone progesterone leads to a condition called estrogen dominance. Don’t buy into the lie that the causes fibroids are unknown. A fibroid is a hormone related disorder.
• Fibroids tend to grow rapidly during pregnancy when hormonal levels are high and shrink after the menopause when a woman’s hormone levels fall. Birth control may also affect the presence of fibroids.
• All the hormone sensitive organs in the body - uterus, breast (and prostate in men) are now plagued by various fibroid like growths. This tells an important story: our modern chemically polluted environment is seriously disturbing our hormone balance.
• Modern women (and men) are now being exposed to unnatural hormones (xenoestrogens) in unprecedented ways –many animal foods are laced with hormones while many pesticides, industrial chemicals, household chemicals, drugs, dyes, plastics and even some personal hair and skin care items have estrogen-like hormonal activity.
• A diet high in commercial meats (non-organic beef, dairy and chicken) is associated with the development of fibroids.
• A plant based diet high in soy (though not recommended otherwise), green tea, organic green, leafy and cruciferous vegetables is associated with a low incidence of fibroids. Food definitely influences hormone balance.
• Many other common female problems – endometriosis, breast cancer, cysts and lumps, PMS, menstrual disorders and some types of infertility are due to the same hormone imbalance as that which causes fibroids and increase with use of birth control and diet.
• There is also a relationship between excessive fat cells that produce estrogen which fuels the growth of fibroids. Of course not all women who develop fibroids have excess fat cells.
Holistic Treatment of Fibroids
INFRARED SAUNA & STEAMING
Toxic heavy metals are often stored in hard to access parts of the body like the fatty tissues. A technique that can be used to help the body eliminates heavy metals involves the use of our special far infrared sauna and salt room called Halotherapy. An infrared (dry) sauna is more eﬀective than the regular (moist) sauna at heating up the deep fatty tissues of the body and the sweat it produces contains higher concentrations of toxic metals being excreted. Infrared saunas help release every type of toxic contamination your body carries most notably mercury and lead. Our special salt room then replenishes the body with 84 trace minerals & helps to raise the pH levels of the body… eliminating the acidic environment that cancerous cells thrive on.
Our general sauna recommendations are as follows: Infrared sauna – temperature 160–180 degrees Fahrenheit, for 15–30 minutes at least once per week. If adding Herbal Steaming or Yoni Steaming, these should be done 1 time per month for 30-60 minutes.
Herbal Tea Blends & Capsules
For a deeper detoxification through nutritional standards to flush the body and release the tumors from the walls of your body, we recommend an herbal plan. This plan should consist of an Herbal Tea blend that incorporates herbs that not only support the female reproductive system, but that tackles any additional side effects of the relentless tumors on your body. The desired combination should also include an herbal vitamin supplement in tea or powdered capsule form.