Yoni Steaming Herbs
Yoni Steaming Herbs
Vagina Steam baths bring heat to the womb. The use of specific herbs adds layers of different healing benefits, depending on the fertility-related health condition being treated. Different herbs have different healing actions. Typically more than one herb was chosen and formulated in a blend, specific to the woman’s unique fertility needs. The combination of herbs work to nourish, tone, heal, bring in fresh oxygenated blood, promote cleansing, and make supple the vaginal and uterine tissues. The moist heat opens the pores of the the tissues it comes into contact with. The water vapor carries the medicinal benefits of the plants, including volatile oils. This is absorbed into the tissues and enters the bloodstream, having a direct healing effect on the reproductive system. Vaginal tissue is one of the most absorbent of the entire female body. Note: Do not use essential oils in your vagi-steam bath, this is because they may burn the delicate tissues of the genitals.
Up to 3 Steams per pouch!
At home option for your steaming set up is, of course, the Toilet Throne. Some may find it unpleasant, but truthfully, this one is actually quite easy and comfortable as long as you clean your toilet beforehand.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A toilet
- A natural toilet bowl disinfectant and brush cleaner (non-toxic is better!)
- A wide-rimmed stainless steel or glass mixing bowl
- A large towel or blanket
To turn your toilet into a throne:
- You’ll first want to give your toilet bowl and seat a good scrub. You’ll be able to sink into bliss knowing that you’re seated on a clean porcelain throne.
- Next, prepare your water and yoni steaming herbs. Carefully pour your herbs into the mixing bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the mixing bowl with the water and herbs into the basin of your toilet bowl. Close the seat (but not the lid). CAUTION: Make sure your bowl of herbs fits completely inside the toilet bowl basin before closing the lid and sitting down. Sitting down on a glass bowl that is too large for the toilet basin may result in broken glass. Please be careful!
- Sit down on your toilet as you normally would. Notice if the steam feels too hot, and if so, open your legs or stand up to allow the water to cool.
- Enjoy your Yoni Steam Ritual!
The Toilet Throne is easy, comfortable and accessible to most, although it does have two main draw backs. For one, you might not feel that sexy and goddess-like sitting on a toilet. This is a big one , but hey... some call it a throne! The second is that the steam can actually be a little too hot when you’re so close to it. That’s why allowing the water to cool for 5 minutes is crucial for this method, as is knowing when the steam feels too hot for your skin. When it does, be sure to move away.